Photo by Daryl Baird on Unsplash
Rachel Eve Radway @Rainwaves.net
Content services for authors & small businesses
- Are you a coach, consultant, artist, social entrepreneur or other creative person who has an important message to share?
- Do you own/run a small business that helps people, and have information you want to get out to them?
- Have a website, blog, newsletter, social media accounts…and no clear idea of how to plan or organize all your content?
Let me help. I combine extensive experience in editing and content strategy with a passion and talent for helping people (and businesses) communicate, and ensuring that their audiences understand what they want to get across.
I offer a variety of content services for individuals and small companies:
- editing print and digital content of all kinds—manuscripts and marketing materials, articles and entire websites—in myriad genres, subject areas and industries;
- development/implementation of an editorial vision to ensure that your message and identity are cohesive, consistent and real;
- copy and line editing of ESL and translated content: I work with ESL authors, translators and translation agencies to make sure the final content is clear, effective and idiomatic.
Contact me now: I’d love to talk with you, learn about your needs and help make your book, website or project the very best it can be.